- TASK Applied Science’s vision is to be the preferred partner for institutions needing clinical trials for Tuberculosis drug research.
- TASK Applied Science’s mission is to assist in developing a new and better cure for Tuberculosis.
The Western Cape of South Africa is among the regions with the highest Tuberculosis incidence worldwide. TASK staff have accumulated years of experience in Clinical Tuberculosis Research to provide:
- Expertise in trial design and interpretation of results
- Modern TB laboratory infrastructure with capacity for clinical trials
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) standard
- Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) standard
- Trained medical staff and laboratory technologists experienced in Tuberculosis
- Academic support from the DST/NRF Centre of Excellence for Biomedical Tuberculosis Research at the University of Stellenbosch